Manger – Market Development
- Have a good understanding of IT-support, software projects, IT system integration and consulting Market place.
- Setting up Relationship with the clients for project and consulting engagements, and prime vendors for sub-contracting opportunities and , IT industry, and their work culture and environment.
- Organizing pre-sales meeting with Tech leads, setting up interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Negotiate and offer advice on pay/salary rates and finalize arrangements between clients and candidates.
- Ability to take full ownership of assignments and work with minimum supervision.
- Maintain and achieve revenue target to provide services for Staffing and IT Projects
- Building marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies.
- Must be able to sell IT solutions or services related to Application Development, Maintenance, Business Intelligence, Analytics, AWS and AzureCloud based deployments and Enterprise wide implementation of Salesforce, Workday, SAP Hana, Oracle E-business technologies.
- Must have understanding recruiting life cycle and IT staffing process and placement of consultants.
- Working towards targets that relate to the number of IT project closed, candidates/consultants placed and their value to be billed to clients or business leads.
- Working with clients to offer them IT services, solution using Global delivery model using onsite, offsite, onshore, offshore and right shore models.
Manger – Client Services
The Manger – Client Services Services will be responsible to create and setup robust delivery system for MIS clients.
- Talent Acquisition
- Work with recruiters across board for continuous development of recruitment skills, new recruitment
- techniques and implementing best practices in industry for better results and productivity.
- Will be solely responsible to present daily MIS for productivity and utilization of recruiters.
- Will be responsible for manpower planning in organization.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in US Recruitment.
- Must have been involved in internal talent acquisition and mentoring of recruiters.
- Must have deep understanding of technologies.
- Must have in-depth understanding of US Tax Terms, Visa Types and Employment Agreements.
Sr. IT Recruiters
In this role as a Sr. Technical Recruiter you will be responsible for unearthing the best and brightest talent in IT arena from all over the US.
- Create fantastic and creative job postings,
- Network and nurture bright yet passive talent
- Own the pipeline and the strategy to attract the best and the brightest talent.
- Candidate talent pool, candidate database, job boards, referral generation, networking and anything creative that you might come up with to create that pipeline
- Recruiting assignments for US based clients
- 5+ years of experience in IT Recruiting/US Staffing
- Bachelor’s in Science/engineering related field
- One who can communicate effectively through the written word and verbally.
- One who has a solid understanding of technical recruiting and an ability to convince the candidates
- One who knows job portals such as Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder etc. like the “TV remote”
- Experience in passive sourcing using LinkedIn etc. and knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- One with excellent experience and knowledge of Recruitment
- Recruiting IT Consultants for all US Employment types like W2, 1099 and Corp2Corp