Manger – Market Development
- Have a good understanding of IT, IT industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Organizing meeting with Tech leads, setting up interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Negotiate and offer advice on pay/salary rates and finalize arrangements between clients and candidates.
- Ability to take full ownership of assignments and work with minimum supervision.
- Maintain various tracking reports and CRM.
- Develop business for Staffing and IT Projects.
- Building marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies.
- Must be able to sell IT solutions or services related to Application Development, Maintenance, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, SAP, Oracle and Windows technologies.
- Managing the full cycle recruiting and staffing process for all roles, setting expectations, providing feedback.
- Working towards targets that relate to the number of IT project closed, candidates/consultants placed and their value to be billed to clients or business leads.
- Working with clients to offer them IT services, solution using Global delivery model using onsite, offsite, onshore, offshore and right shore models.
Manger – Client Services
The Manger – Client Services Services will be responsible to create and setup robust delivery system for MIS clients.
- Talent Acquisition
- Work with recruiters across board for continuous development of recruitment skills, new recruitment
- techniques and implementing best practices in industry for better results and productivity.
- Will be solely responsible to present daily MIS for productivity and utilization of recruiters.
- Will be responsible for manpower planning in organization.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in US Recruitment.
- Must have been involved in internal talent acquisition and mentoring of recruiters.
- Must have deep understanding of technologies.
- Must have in-depth understanding of US Tax Terms, Visa Types and Employment Agreements.
Sr. IT Recruiters
In this role as a Sr. Technical Recruiter you will be responsible for unearthing the best and brightest talent in IT arena from all over the US.
- Create fantastic and creative job postings,
- Network and nurture bright yet passive talent
- Own the pipeline and the strategy to attract the best and the brightest talent.
- Candidate talent pool, candidate database, job boards, referral generation, networking and anything creative that you might come up with to create that pipeline
- Recruiting assignments for US based clients
- 5+ years of experience in IT Recruiting/US Staffing
- Bachelor’s in Science/engineering related field
- One who can communicate effectively through the written word and verbally
- A strong negotiator
- One who has a solid understanding of technical recruiting and an ability to convince the candidates
- One who knows job portals such as Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder etc. like the “TV remote”
- Experience in passive sourcing using LinkedIn etc.
- Loves MS Windows, MS Office-Excel as much as their BFF
- Able to convince us about the knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- One with excellent experience and knowledge of Recruitment (Of course)
- Recruiting Consultants on all US Employment types like W2, 1099 and Corp2Corp