MIS engineers and software developers have build expertise and gained valuable experience in many areas of IT systems due to deep technical involvement and successful completion of several consulting engagements. MIS leverages this expertise and experience in builing technical solutions in in-house Labs to address IT challenges and ensures that clients systems continue to be reliable and manageable. Some of these are listed below.
- Designing and Implementing J2EE Development Environment
- Setup and tuning of WebLogic, Oracle Application and SunOne Servers
- Oracle 9i RAC Administration, Tuning and Cloning
- Database Modeling and Design using CA- Erwin and Oracle Designer 10g
- Designing and setting up of Oracle Forms 9/10g and Reporting and Development Environment
- Enhancing and optimizing of Oracle PL/SQL packages and Procedures
- Designing and implementation of Oracle Advanced Security for Database and applications
- Building Test and Quality Assurance Systems teams based Mercury Interactive testing tools.
- Building Programming and Coding Standards for Microsoft .NET and C# frame work
- Resolving performance and optimization issues with Data Warehouse Applications
- Development of Complex Reports in Crystal Reports, Business Objects and Oracle Discovers
- Migrating and upgrading Oracle and MS SQLSERVER databases.
- Customizing PeopleSoft and Oracle 11i E-Bussiness Software
MIS has built a large database of currently available technical and professional staff through its recruiting and placement services. MIS can provide highly experienced professionals closely meeting customers needs to staff a project on temporary or permanent basis. MIS also employs mid and senior level IT professionals for fulfilling immediate need for contract consultants.